January 24, 2011

Neglect and Catch-up

I have neglected this blog for the past week. I think I need to concentrate on it more than ever with all the change that is happening. So what have I neglected to be grateful for here are a few.
1. Two offers on our home, even if they are over 10,000 dollars below our asking price.
2. A husband who is adjusting quite well to his new co-workers and position.
3. A mom who is always willing to talk and listen.
4. A place to stay.
5. Our vehicles arriving safely.
6. Being able to find a 3 room apartment that will take a short term lease.
7. Finding out that our storage costs are $60 less than estimated.
8. A ward that has been very welcoming.
9. Lots more in little things like breakfast, weather, boys who play together for a bit, reading, Wendy taking a nap, etc.

The Natural World

 Kyle - Penguins they just make me happy MiKell -  Zachary -  Eric - Wendy - Hyrum - Sabrina -