MiKell's Gratitude Journal
October 25, 2010
The Weekend
Why am I grateful for the weekend:
1. I got to see my parents and Tammie and Rob.
2. I got to spend alone time with the love of my life, Kyle.
3. The lesson in YW was on gratitude.
4. Sister Russon was called as the Mia Maid/Laural adviser.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
The Natural World
Kyle - Penguins they just make me happy MiKell - Zachary - Eric - Wendy - Hyrum - Sabrina -
Cheesy Naps
I am grateful for: Cheese sticks Naps
Home
I am grateful for: 1. A home, even though it may be a mess. 2. My parents and their willingness to welcome us always.
Life
I am grateful to be alive, have a child within me, have 3 children who love me, a husband who only wants the best for us. I am grateful for...