September 8, 2010

Worried!

I titled this post worried, now how could that fit into a gratitude journal. It doesn't really, but for some reason lately I have been worried. Worried that Kyle's job will change, as we expect, but that I won't be ready. Worried that things will not go smoothly with this pregnancy. Worried that Zachary will not behave appropriately in preschool. Worried that Eric will never be potty trained, because of my lack of commitment. Worried that I am not giving sufficient time to YW. So now how can I turn this into thanksgiving, here is my take. . .
1. I am grateful Kyle is happy at his job and that it is stable.
2. I am grateful that I get pregnant so easily.
3. I am grateful Zachary has the energy he has, and that he is growing.
4. I am grateful Eric is becoming more independent.
5. I am grateful for my Savior, he loves me even when I do not quite make the cut.

The Natural World

 Kyle - Penguins they just make me happy MiKell -  Zachary -  Eric - Wendy - Hyrum - Sabrina -